Global Reach. Local Impact.
The Gulf Shores Business & Aviation Park is strategically located adjacent to Gulf Shores International Airport along the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway. With infrastructure such as roads, electrical service, natural gas, water and sewer service already in place, this site is primed for a wide range of aviation and non-aviation-related businesses. The Business & Aviation Park boasts over 78 acres of available land ready to meet your project timeline.
The Gulf Shores Advantage
The Business & Aviation Park is actively engaged in the Economic Development Partnership of Alabama's AdvantageSite program. This rigorous program confirms that documentation critical to the site selection process is ready for prospective industry and allows communities to demonstrate that due diligence has been completed on the designated site. Our economic development team knows that companies seeking to locate a new facility are allowing less time for site selection, site development and project construction, therefore we recognize how valuable a site like the Business & Aviation Park can be to your project.
- 78+ dividable acres
- Located off of AL 59 and seconds from the Foley Beach Express
- Only minutes from the newly-completed Baldwin Beach Express giving you direct access to I-10
- High-speed/broadband/telecommunications access
- Utilities in place: water, sewer, electric and natural gas
- Direct access to Gulf Shores International Airport
- Located along the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway leading directly to Mobile Bay and Alabama's State Docks