Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
All information must be entered by responsible party and all fees/deposits paid to confirm reservation of City of Gulf Shores Facilities with the City of Gulf Shores Recreation and Cultural Affairs Department. Photo identification is required when booking any City of Gulf Shores facility, regardless of residency. Please read the Rental Rules & Guidelines portion of this agreement as well as complete the contract in its entirety. Once the rental agreement is submitted, the venue and dates will be reviewed by the Rental Coordinator and you will be contacted directly with approval status. Please allow 48 hours for response.
Please submit a copy of your photo ID. Proof of residency will be required to receive RESIDENT RATES.
If more than one date complete below:
The rented facility will NOT be available earlier than your specified arrival time. Be sure to inform all people involved. This includes your SET-UP TIME.
This is the time you will need to have everyone and everything out of the facility. No later than 2:00 AM
Activity Center: Additional hours rate is $25.00 per hour.
The user is responsible for furniture set-up and tear down. There are thirty 6' tables and 175 chairs available.
Alcohol may be consumed so long as it is done so in accordance with Federal, State of Alabama, and City of Gulf Shores regulations. NO alcohol may be SOLD on the premises.
ALL vendors/caterers used for your event must be licensed in the City of Gulf Shores. It is the renter's responsibility to verify that all licenses are current/active. For questions, please contact our Revenue Department at 251-968-1120.
If using a vendor/catering service, please list their name and phone number.
Table Cloth - $5.00
Skirt - $8.00
(Includes kitchen, mopping, vacuuming & trash) - $200.00
I am 21 years of age or older. I have read, understand and agree to adhere to all requirements/restrictions with the City of Gulf Shores Rental Agreement and the Rental Rules & Guidelines for the Activity Center. Failure to comply may warrant immediate cancellation of the event and possible denial of future reservations as well as forfeiture of damage deposit. I hereby fully release and discharge the City of Gulf Shores, its officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims from injury, including death, damage or loss, which may be alleged to have risen out of, or in connection with the above facility rental. The completion of this online agreement does not insure you will reserve any facility for any date or time. Approval of this online agreement must first be granted by the City of Gulf Shores.
The use and care of City of Gulf Shores rental facilities is the responsibility of the renter. If you use a vendor, be sure to contract with them the following City of Gulf Shores facility regulations; or in the case of a private function, be sure that your kitchen helpers understand that there are certain rules that must be followed in order for you, the renter to have your damage/cleaning deposit refunded. That, and in order to maintain health standards, as required by local, County and State regulation, all users of the kitchen must comply with the following:
1) All pots, pans, trays, cups, serving dishes, glasses, and silverware (if applicable) will be washed before and after use.
2) After use, all items will be separated and stored in proper location.
3) Tables, counters, work areas, hot boxes, sinks, shelves, refrigerator, stoves, coffee and tea urns, and any other equipment used in the kitchen will be cleaned after use.
4) All garbage, trash and debris will be removed from building and placed in dumpster.
5) Kitchen must be cleaned in general to include mopping floors and wiping counters.
6) All personal belongings will be removed at the close of the function.
7) Any items belonging to the City of Gulf Shores shall not be removed from the premises.
8) All grease must be removed from the premises by close of the event. Grease will be put in closed containers and removed by user. It cannot be put into the City’s dumpster OR in any City drain or garbage disposal.
9) If the facility is unmanned, it is the responsibility of the renter to make certain carpets are vacuumed and all arena floors are swept, if needed. Also, ALL furniture including tables and chairs MUST be put away neatly in all unmanned facilities, leaving the facility as it was found.
10) Please be advised that if excessive cleaning after an event by City of Gulf Shores staff is required, cleaning fees will be charged to the user of the facility. Cleaning fees will be deducted from the cleaning/damage deposit and could result in the pursuit by the City for collection of damages sustained if in excess of the deposit.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field