How do I obtain a beach parking pass?
Each Gulf Shores resident / property owner should receive two decals mailed to the billing address on record with Baldwin EMC during the month of February every 2 years at no cost. Up to three additional decals may be purchased in person from City Hall at a cost of $5 each.

Proof of residency or property ownership along with driver’s license for identification, will be required for the purchase of additional hurricane / beach decals in the form of a deed, lease, or utility bill that bears the street address of the property for which the decal is being purchased.

Incoming new residents will not be charged for the initial first two decals.

To obtain a replacement hurricane / beach parking decal, bring the old one (in whatever condition it may be) for an exchange.

Show All Answers

1. Am I eligible to receive re-entry passes for my business / property management company in the event of a hurricane?
2. How do I obtain a beach parking pass?
3. I am a licensed contractor. Am I eligible to receive contractor re-entry passes?
4. If I have a management company that collects and remits my lodging tax, do I need a business license?
5. What do I need to do in order to get a replacement decal if I sell my vehicle, have an accident and wreck my car, or otherwise no longer own the same vehicle I had when I received my original decal?