How do I plead guilty?
In certain cases (i.e. minor traffic citations, etc.) the court will allow you to enter a plea before a magistrate and pay your fines and court cost. View the instructions to the defendant. Driving Under the Influence, reckless driving, and misdemeanor and ordinance violations are mandatory court appearances.

Full payment for all violation charges and late fees must be made as follows:
  • Online (minor traffic citations only)
  • By Money Order - mail to Municipal Court, P.O. Box 299, Gulf Shores, AL 36547-0299.
  • In person - Gulf Shores Municipal Court Office or in court

Show All Answers

1. Can I reschedule my court appearance?
2. Can someone else come and pay a ticket for me?
3. How do I plead guilty?
4. How do I plead not guilty / request a trial date?
5. When is my court date?