Wild & Wicked Beach Bash is THIS FRIDAY, Oct. 19!
We are just FIVE days away from the Wild & Wicked Beach Bash happening at Gulf Place Public Beach and Town Green on Friday, Oct. 19! All locals and visitors are invited to put on their best costume, participate in any of the events lined up, listen to the DJ and live music from Doctor Zarr and celebrate Halloween as a community! The Dolphin Athletic Club will be selling beer on site. All proceeds from beer sales will go to Gulf Shores Athletics. You do not want to miss out on this event!
Event timeline is as follows:
- 4 p.m. - Our DJ gets the party started!
- 4 to 6:30 p.m. - On-site registration and packet pickup for those participating in the Haunted Hustle 5K or Witches on Wheels Bike Parade.
- 6 p.m. - Witches on Wheels Bike Parade begins (They will be throwing candy to all bystanders - Don't miss out!)
- 6:30 p.m. - Haunted Hustle 5K Run/Walk begins (AL18053JE course certification)
- 7:30 p.m. - Awards
- 8 p.m. - After Party begins featuring Doctor Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster - Invite your friends!
SPECIAL OFFER: Receive $5 off of your Haunted Hustle 5K walk/run registration fee by using the promo code "WICKED" at checkout.
For more information or to register, visit www.gulfshoresal.gov/halloween.