The Public Information Officer (PIO) and Marketing & Communications Coordinator provide strategic counsel on message development for the Mayor and the City of Gulf Shores.
This office is often the first stop for reporters who are seeking information about the City of Gulf Shores. The office manages relationships with dozens of local and regional print, broadcast, and online media outlets and organizes Mayoral press conferences and other announcements.
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
- 5.18.2022 Summer Music at Meyer Park Lineup
- 5.2.2022 Smores on the Shore set for May 26
- 4.18.2022 Gulf Shores Announces National Bike Month Events
- 3.30.2022 City of Gulf Shores - Severe Weather Threat
- 3.8.2022 Breakfast with the Bunny set for April 9
- 2.24.2022 Spring Music at Meyer Park Lineup
- 2.18.2022 City of Gulf Shores Announces 2022 Mardi Gras Closures
- 2.2.2022 Zydeco, Crawfish Festival coming to Waterway Village April 16
- 1.31.2022 City of Gulf Shores announces 43rd Annual Mardi Gras Parade
- 1.28.2022 City of Gulf Shores Announces 35th Arbor Day Celebration set for Februar...
- 1.10.2022 City of Gulf Shores Announces MLK Day Closures
- 1.6.2022 City of Gulf Shores Announces reopening of Studio Fitness