The City of Gulf Shores is partnering and sharing information with local, state and regional resources including but not limited to the Alabama Department of Public Health, Baldwin County Emergency Management Association and Centers for Disease Control.
All City offices will continue to be open for business. Any person or business needing to apply for a Business License, Building Permit, submit plans for Planning and Zoning review, or conduct other city business may also do so online by clicking here. Anyone needing assistance not accessible online MUST contact the appropriate department by phone prior to visiting in person. A directory of department phone numbers is provided here.
To see current case numbers in Baldwin County, please visit https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19/. The City of Gulf Shores does not provide city-specific case information.
View helpful links and resources below. Subscribe to Notify Me to receive updates via text and/or email.
COVID-19 Testing Site
The Alabama Department of Public Health is hosting free COVID-19 testing Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at PZK Hall located at 17933 AL-104, Robertsdale, AL 36567. You must pre-register at www.easytesting.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Resources
Ways to prevent COVID-19
It is important that we and our community members practice non-pharmaceutical measures such as respiratory etiquette (covering cough/sneeze) as well as proper hand hygiene. These activities reduce the transmission of the coronavirus as well as a number of other bacteria and viruses. The confirmed number of cases of COVID-19 are increasing with the increasing test availability. You can find updated numbers on people under investigation and confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S. from the COVID-19-Coronavirus website.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to the virus. However, the following preventative measures can help prevent the spread of respiratory disease:
- WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER for 20 seconds – If soap is unavailable, use an alcohol based (60%) sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue, or cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently touched
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well
- Practice "Social Distancing" by maintaining six feet of separation between you and other people
- Avoid gatherings of 10 or more