The City of Gulf Shores provides a wonderful Dog Park to residents and visitors located at 308 Clubhouse Drive. The Dog Park is open seven days a week from sunrise to sunset.
Rules and Regulations:
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up and properly disposing of waste.
- Please fill holes and stop dogs from digging.
- Dogs must be within the sight and under the control of owners at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash until inside the park and upon leaving the park.
- Limit three dogs per person.
- Absolutely NO female dogs in heat are allowed in the park.
- Owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog's behavior.
- Dogs must be removed at first sight of aggression.
- Dogs must be vaccinated - collar and tag are required!
- Choke chains, pronged training collars and stud collars are prohibited.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No dogs under the age of four months are allowed in the park.
- All food and treats - human and pet - are prohibited.
- Small dog area is reserved for dogs up to 25 lbs. Small dogs are allowed in large dog area, but large dogs are not allowed in small dog area.
Users of this facility do so at their own risk and assume all liability.