Meeting Room Use
A meeting room is available for public use at the Library. Seating capacity is approximately 45 persons (without tables).The meeting room may be used by individuals, organizations, or private groups. An adult or adults must be present at all times. Reservations are made at the library circulation desk only. There is no online calendar available.
Schedule the Meeting Room
- The patron must fill out a Meeting Room Reservation Form available from Deanne.
- The room is available by reservation on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The room is available for private groups or organizations.
- The meeting room may be scheduled during regular library hours only and all meetings must conclude 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Refreshments may be served.
- There are no facilities or equipment for cooking, preparing, serving, storing, or refrigerating food and drinks.
- A coffee pot is available in the meeting room.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Please clean up any spills promptly to avoid staining the carpet, tables, or chairs.
- Supplies in the cabinets belong to the library.
Setting up the Meeting Room
- The tables and chairs may be arranged to fit the group’s needs.
- The thermostat is not to be adjusted. It is preset and cannot be altered.
- A motorized screen is recessed in the ceiling and is controlled by a switch at the rear of the room. If you require an overhead projector, LCD projector, TV, or DVD, you will need to schedule the equipment at the circulation desk prior to your meeting. Some equipment may require a $5.00 rental fee.
Cleaning up and Closing up
- Please return the room to its original condition.
- Please return any borrowed equipment to the circulation desk.
- Please empty coffee pots and turn coffee machine off.
- Place all trash in the trashcans.
- Chairs should be returned to the closet and arranged according to the picture provided.
- Notify the library staff on duty when you are finished.