- For an easy, step-by-step permit application process visit our City of Gulf Shores Online Licensing and Permitting Portal.
- Find the Site Plan in the Planning and Zoning section of the portal.
- Before beginning the application process, make sure you have all materials necessary from the Site Plan Checklist.
- Fill out the online application and attach all required documents.
- Once you have submitted your application, please allow for a thirty day review process which concludes with a Planning Commission Meeting that you are recommended to attend. You will be able to see the status of your permit at any time from your portal account home page.
- Fill out the General Planning and Zoning Application.
- Submit completed Planning and Zoning Application with all Site Plan Checklist materials to:
City of Gulf Shores Planning and Zoning Department
205 Clubhouse Drive Suite B
P.O. Box 299
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- Once we have received your application, please allow for a thirty day review process which concludes with a Planning Commission Meeting that you are recommended to attend.
- $300 - Application Fee
- Other applicable fees, such as advertising costs, as determined by the City of Gulf Shores.